Thank you for your interest in organizing a performance tour with Encore Tours.
If you are a group leader looking to lead a tour, simply complete the form below, then press SUBMIT and we will contact you as soon as possible. Or if you prefer, call us today at 1-877-460-3801.
• If you are a passenger or a parent of a passenger, you can contact our Traveler Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 877-795-0813.
• You can also fill out the form on our Contact Us page.
• Encore offers the option of a free trip to London or Paris to every group that travels internationally with Encore to use as a fundraiser.
• Every Encore Tours passenger has access to their own Personal Fundraising Page to use as a crowdfunding platform to raise money for their tour.
• Download our Fundraising on a Major Scale eBook for more fundraising ideas!
• Encore Tours is a team of musicians, directors, and performance travel experts working with music directors to plan the best performance tours possible. Learn more about our staff on our About Us page.
• Encore Tours is a division of ACIS Educational Tours, the quality leader in educational travel since 1978, providing additional financial backing and security, specialized insurance policies, and more.
• Encore Tours/ACIS’ 24/hour Duty Officer system means that you’ll always be able to talk with an Encore Tours/ACIS staff person while on tour.
• Encore Tours offers individual as well as group billing. With individual billing, we handle all of the billing and collections for each participant so you can focus on the music making!
• No two Encore tours are the same! We customize every aspect of your tour, but if you would like some ideas for your tour, check out our Itinerary Library.
• Our Tour Managers are the best in the business! Hear what music directors who have traveled with Encore have to say about our Tours Managers by clicking here.
• And much more!
• Yes! Music teachers can earn professional development credits by leading an Encore tour or attending Prelude.
• For more information, visit the professional development credits page of our website.
• Prelude is Encore Tours’ free, professional development and networking event for directors who travel with us. Prelude takes place annually in a unique, musically significant destination.
• To qualify for Prelude, you just need to register a certain number of passengers on an international tour by our specified deadlines.
• For more information on Prelude and how to qualify, visit the Prelude page of our website.
“If you’re a director who has never taken a tour and are thinking about it, you should absolutely do it! Don’t worry about the fear of the unknown or going through the process for the first time, it’s an absolutely worthwhile experience. Your students will love it, your program will grow, and Encore is there to support you every step of the way.”
– Lauren H. Band Director