Our Tour Managers are incredibly knowledgable and passionate about delivering world-class tours to all of our travelers. Unfortunately, they are unable to do that right now, but they will instead bring their expertise online by delivering a series of wide-ranging online events known as Encore Live.
You can view all of our past events below, but don’t forget to check out our upcoming schedule for new Encore Live events!
- June 2nd – Encore Live: From Vienna
- June 26th – Encore Live: From Paris
- August 13th – Encore Live: Ireland – A Musical Rebellion
- August 19th – Encore Live: Flamenco and What Follows
- August 26th – Encore Live: The Peculiar Case of Haydn’s Head
- September 3rd – Encore Live: Mack the Knife and the Wild Years of Berlin (Part 1)
- September 10th – Encore Live: Mack the Knife and the Wild Years of Berlin (Part 2)
- September 17th – Encore Live: Inside Dublin’s Christ Church Cathedral
- September 24th – Encore Live: Pau Casals and the Bach Cello Suites
- October 6th – Encore Live: From Prague
- October 14th – Encore Live: From London
In addition to our Encore Live series, we hope you enjoy these brief glimpses into different cultures with ACIS’ “Content from the Road.”
Espin provides a brief history of the Reichstag building in Berlin, Germany.
The Guillotine of the French Revolution
Cecilia tells us about France’s fascination with this tool of capital punishment.
The Invention of Gelato
Giulia explains how this sweet dessert came to be.
Berlin Street Market Visit (May 2020)
Tour Manager Sam Harker walks through his neighborhood street market.
Lockdown Diaries, Béziers, France (May 2020)
Our Tour Manager, Raquel, interviews her roommate, Laura, a former ACIS participant who now lives with her in southern France.
Baths of Trajan
Stefan provides insight into the architectural advancements of the Romans.
Picasso in Barcelona
Javier introduces us to the connection between Picasso and Barcelona.
Our friends in Italy have also been actively producing new video content, which provides an inside look at the current music scene within the country. There will be additional videos posted in the coming months, but we hope you find them interesting!
Saint Agnes – A Wonderful Concert Venue in the Heart of Rome
Public Performances Resume at St Ignatius Church in Rome
Performing for the Locals in Turkey
Visiting Monsignor Pablo Colino at his Home Inside the Vatican
Renting Orchestra Instruments
Performing in Puccini’s Homeland
Exchange Concerts in Florence
At Encore Tours, we are committed to supporting music education both at home and abroad. Are there any topics you would like to see covered in future Encore Live events? Please email email@example.com with any thoughts or suggestions.