2019 Scholarship Theme: The World in Your World
The theme of the 2019 scholarship contest is “The World in Your World.” Can you tell us how different cultures, communities, and places from around the world impact your daily life? Do you see the influence of other cultures at school? How about at home? Or in your community? These may be traditions, customs, people, or even products that originate from outside of the United States, but shape your life today. We ask that students take this opportunity to think critically about how the world personally influences them as a student and global citizen, and then show that influence creatively through their submissions.
Entries for artwork, photography and writing categories are judged on creativity, inventiveness, and how the expression of the idea relates to the theme.
Eligibility Details & How to Enter
- The contest is open to students in grades 6 through 12 traveling on an Encore or ACIS tour from October 15, 2018 through October 14, 2019.
- Each student may submit only one entry.
- Sponsors may submit entries from as many students as they wish.
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed copy of the Sponsor Application Form and the Student Scholarship Entry Form. Entries will NOT be accepted without these two completed forms.
- Any incomplete or unsigned Sponsor Application Forms or Scholarship Entry Forms will not be accepted.
- Please visit the Scholarship FAQs to review the artwork, photography, and writing entry guidelines prior to entering.
Deadlines and Prizes
Send Your Entry to
343 Congress Street, Suite 3100
Boston, MA 02210
If you have any questions about the scholarship, send an email to email@example.com. Please note that all submissions to the 2019 Travel is Education Scholarship Contest become the property of ACIS. Entries cannot be returned for any reason.