As the end of the year approaches, and with summer vacation on the horizon, it can be difficult to keep your students engaged at the end of the year.
How can you successfully wrap up your school year? What do you have your students work on if they’ve already performed their end-of-the-year concert? How will you keep students engaged over the summer months?
Answers to all these and more can be found in our ‘How to keep your students engaged at the end of the year’ handout with content from the experts at BandDirectorsTalkShop.com.
Handout highlights include:
- Games like Musical Jeopardy and “Beat the Director”
- Activities teaching aural skills, rhythmic dictation and instrument care
- Summer retention strategies
- Social media plans summer months
- Student and staff recognition methods
- Books to read on your summer vacation
- Program evaluation techniques
- And more!
About the AuthorMore Content by Kate Huffman