1. When students remember their instruments every day
— Aashna Belenje (@ABelenje) June 2, 2017
2. Musicians who sit quietly when they're not playing
And hold their instrument in the correct hand.
Photo via I Teach Orchestra
3. People who practice
Photo via oddquartet.com
4. Having extra bows
5. Musicians who bring pencils to rehearsals
Photo via The Music Fox
6. Trumpet players who blend
Photo via Horn Players
7. Students who listen to instructions the first time
8. Players who mark in their bowings (with pencil)
9. Musicians who actually watch and play at your tempo
10. Being able to take the orchestra trip of a lifetime with Encore Tours!
All of us at Encore Tours are grateful for you! The music teachers and directors who impact the lives of students on a daily basis. Thank you for all that you do!
About the AuthorMore Content by Ward Dilmore